Thursday, October 13, 2005

Introductions Ami


Hello! My name is Ami. Today was really tough day for me!! Because I was chosen for the Speech contest first stage as was Shinichi, so there was the second tryout today. I was under extreme tension all the day... I'm not good at speaking in front of many people, but it was a big chance to be good at it, I thought. Finally, I did my best for it!! I can't say, it was perfect, but I was really satisfied when I finished my speech;) It was very valuable experience♪

2 Comments:

Blogger MONDO said...

congratulations on being chosen. We have a lot of work to do. Good luck in the final.

October 13, 2005 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Ami. the best of luck for Friday,with your speech.I know you can do it. wayne...

November 16, 2005 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home