Sunday, November 06, 2005

My favorite quotation-Ami

My favorite quotation
"The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning." Have you ever heard this quotation?? You know this person, Ivy Baker Priest? Actually, I don't know about her a lot. I was just fascinated with this saying... She was the ex-Secretary of the Treasury of U.S.A. I just know she died by cancer. I think this word taught me a positive way of thinking. Maybe it's not exactry same how each person feel and learn from this quotation... In my opinion, this one tells us 2 things! For one thing, I feel that she says "Stick to it!! It's not the end!", and also it tells me that the hardship can be chance by changing your point of view. So I thought it is important to see everything in a different light! How did you feel ???? Ami

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Ami.well Ami, what can I say.After reading your class speech and now reading the 2 writings you have here.Iam very impressed with the way you see life and look forward to talking with you about it.

November 16, 2005 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home