Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Agnes Chan - AMI


Do you know Agnes Chan? She was born in Hong Kong, and she came out as a top singer in Japan as you know. She is not only famous for singer, she was inaugrated the Goodwill Ambassador of UNISEF Japan, and she visited many underdeveloped country such as Cambodia, Afganistan, Philippines and so on, to meet the local people. Also she has been trying to support these country, and does many volunteer works. I read her books which contains all about her experiences in those country, about real world problems such as poverty, prostitution and civil war... and lots of pictures of street children. After reading her books, I started to face those difficult world problems and respect her very much. She often says,"In so far there are smiling children, I do not stop these activity, even if it's risky." If you are interested iin her, why don't you ask me to borrow the books!! AMI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ami.I thought your piece was wonderfull and Iam interested in reading the books about Agnes Chan.I had never heard of her before,but the way you discribed Agnes has made me want to read her books

November 16, 2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home