Friday, November 18, 2005

Funny Story - Butch


Hiyah! I've been to Hawaii. I went there for just sightseeing on my own, but my flight, the airplane from Japan was all filled with couples or families apart from me. A person who was next seat to me asked me "What happened to your girlfriend?" Then I went to a restaurant for my dinner in city center and one of waiters asked me "What happened to your girlfriend?" Furthermore, next day, one of Japanese tourists asked me "What happened to your girlfriend?" I heard same words from each different person 3 times!! Actually, people say that going to Hawaii on my own is a bit bizarre. Doesn't matter for me and I could really enjoy there even on my own. What do you think about it??
Butch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Butch.I to think it is ok to travel by yourself.I enjoyed reading your story.thank you.

November 22, 2005 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for reading my story, wayne. Have you got any interesting stories?? I appreciate that you wrote me. Cheers!!
butch

November 23, 2005 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home