Saturday, December 03, 2005

Osaka dialect - Masa

Hello, I usually talk in Osaka dialect. I write a sentence in Osaka dialect.
My Osaka dialect is Settsu dialect precisely. Therefore, intonation and expression are different from other Osaka dialects. For example, it is Senba words and Kawachi dialect. However, people almost talk same Kansai dialect recently.
Why will not a correct dialect be talked?
Probably the reason is different local person hears other dialect with a television or a radio and it was mixed.
A dialect is sometimes hard to understand for a person from other local places, but I think it is important culture.
Masa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masa heres wishing you a merry christmas and a wonderfull new year.

December 18, 2005 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masa I have never been to Osaka,so I have not heard the way they speak,but in march I will be in Osaka so I will listen carefully to see if I can pick the difference.Looking forward to reading more of your writing.

December 18, 2005 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home