Wednesday, November 23, 2005

funny night - Reiko



One day when I was a funio high, I went to my friend's
house with another friends. It was a heavy rainy day. We
stayed my friend's house for one night. Before I went
there, he said to me "my house is something wrong,
especially on rainy days. " I felt excited and it
happened... When we were eating snacks, te snacks was
getting wet!! What's more, everyone in the living room
were getting wet!! I was surprised... I looked around and
found the source of the water. It was a ventilator. It was
broken and a lot of spray of water came in the house. I
was astonished... but We had a funny night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Reiko.I thought your story was very funny and I enjoyed it a lot.thank you and keep up the good work.

November 22, 2005 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home