Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kimono - Ami


Kimono
Do you like kimono? Have you ever wore any kind of Japanese kimono? My family loves Japanese traditional kimono very much. There are 25 kimonos in my house. You can see some of them in the picture. When I was child, I was not interested in Kimonos. However I became to realise the flavor and beauty of them since I was a high school student. It is difficult to wear Kimono by myself. My mother told me how to wear them and how to tie a Obi. I hope that we can have more oppotunity to wear kimono, because kimono is our traditional cloths. We're going to wear Kimono on the day of the year end party for E1 and E2 class' booth! It will interestind to wear these traditional cloths in front of the people from other country such as Korea, China, and so on: )
Ami

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again.I to think that the Kimono should be warn more by japanese women.It is a very beautifull part of japanese custom.Iam not shaw what the mens version is called, but it to should be warn more.Australia does not have any thing like that.Iam enjoying reading your writing.thank you.

November 22, 2005 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home