Wednesday, November 23, 2005

funny story - Masa


Hello, I went to Australia in this summer. At last day I was in Sydney airport, but I was late an hour to go there. When I arrived at the airport, Lots of people lined up for the boarding procedure. I felt relieved. A problem happened to the computers, so I was able to do the procedure about 2 hours later. I asked a person of the Airline” Probably I’ll be not able to change the airplane in Hong Kong even if I depart now, Can you prepare a substituted airplane?” But she said” We are going to hurry, it’s all right.” I looked my watch. It was 30 minutes before the plane which I planned to change take off. When I arrived at Hong Kong, a person in charge said” All the airplanes for Japan departed, therefore you have to stay here one night.” I stayed at a hotel at Hong Kong. Besides, I ate meals. Of course I din not pay lodging costs. I thought” I’m lucky.” In fact, I wanted to visit a town area, However I didn’t go there because it was late night and I don’t know information about Hong Kong. It was happy to me, but it would be misfortune to some people who had to return on that day. Masa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Masa.I hope you enjoyed your trip to australia,but next time you come to australia you should visit Perth.It is alot friendlier place than Sydney.I liked your story.It was very good.You were lucky too.

November 22, 2005 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home