Wednesday, November 23, 2005

funny story - Ami


funny story
When I was a child, I was a sleepwalker. I have many funny story of sleepwalking.. i'd like to share one of them today. It had happened when I was in the 2nd grade. My parent told me that when they were sleeping first floor, suddenly they heard the footsteps loudly, even though it was nearly 3 o'clock a.m. At first, they thought I was going to a rest room....but it was not!! They heard that I said quietly,"I'm going to school, bye bye." They suprised and got up right away, and prevented me to go out. To my surprise, I was carrying my school bag on my back.......with wearing pajamas!!!!!! It was ridiculous!! They still put me to shame by using the story. Ha ha ha... Ami

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Ami.It is a very funny story.I love the photo too.I will remember your story for when you come back to Perth.So I can tell people too.

November 22, 2005 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home