Saturday, December 03, 2005

Why can't we fly in the air? - Reiko

Why can't we fly in the air?
Why?? Does anyone know answers?
I've been wondering about this question since when I was a
child. If I could fly like birds, it would be easy to go
back my hometown. It takes a lot of time and costs much to
go back there, ISE. I wish I had wings on my back.
Last Monday, I watched TV and he said, "We have wings on
our back, but they are invisible. In addition, we get
easily tired recently, so the wings are getting heavier.
Therefore, we can't fly. However, remember that we can fly
in the air. I'm sure!!"
I believe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Reiko.I missed that show.They did not show it in perth,but I would like to have seen it.The human body has evolved a lot and in the future it will evolve a lot more.So one day our invisible wings may become visible.Who knows,let use just believe for now!!

December 18, 2005 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas and a happy new year Reiko.I hope next year is good to you.

December 18, 2005 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home