Monday, January 09, 2006

Christmas memory – Ayumi

I believed Santa Claus when I was a child. I believed it until I became 10 years old.
One night when Christmas was coming near, my older brother asked me “What are you going to ask your parents for Christmas present? O replied “What? Can I get two presents this year? From my parents and from Santa Claus!?” Then he said “what are you talking about? There are no Santa Claus in the world. Don’t say you’ve believed it!! You are now 10 years old, aren’t you?” When he told it to me, I was very disappointed.
“Please don’t break children’s dream!!”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, young woman. What's up? I had same situation as you. When I was childfood I also belived Santa, but you know, this is very good. Santa gave ous great dream. If you don't know about Santa maybe your chrismas day was not so exciteing. Right? Santa gave you a great time to thinking about Christmas day or enjoy your Christmas day. Don't forget your great memony... Shinichi

January 12, 2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home