Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year’s resolution – Butch


New Year’s resolution – Butch
A happy new year!! I wish this year for me will be great life than before! My resolution is to join JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) until I graduate school. I realized that it’s time to give my full ability to people or country which need assistance. I’m familiar with dairy products, especially cheese, butter and maintenance. Although it’s hard to pass the exam, I hope my resolution will become true!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, buddy!! How's it going man? Wow, Your resolution is wonderful!!! I love that!!! It must be hard but I know you can do it. Actually, I don't know what is it. However, I like volunteer too. I know you can help for someone or something and get your carrer. That's really great, doen't it? You should try it. Don't be afraid. Take care man. Shinichi

January 12, 2006 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Butti.I know you're a passionate man and have kindness and warm, hot heart. It may be very difficult exam, but it's worth a try. I heard your volunteer work last year. I touched your hard work and your notion about volunteer. I envy you becouse you have such a big dream. You can do it!! Haruka

January 13, 2006 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying,shinichi and Haruka! I get a confident from your connent and I hope both your resolutions come true soon!

January 17, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home