Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas memory – Shinichi

I am traveling in America NYC with my American friend.
Usually, I am spend Chrismas day with my friend or family
but this day was complete different. I went to church and
we prayed for celebrate Jesus Christ. My friend whose
church was not so big but people were beautiful. Someone
shared he or she's testimony before we praise the Lord and
we sang some Christmas songs. It was interesting. Lastly,
I got some fruit from church and then I gave them my
friend's uncle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had good exprience this winter vacation.How I envy you!

January 14, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I envi you! I would like to experience something different Christmas someday like you!! Ami

January 14, 2006 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home