Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why does Santa wear red clothes...? - Ami


I was wondering why does Santa wear red clothes... Do you remember, it was a little popular "red underpants"in Japan several years ago...?? Many people believed that red colour underpants makes our body warm, but it was transitory popular. In my opinion, red colour clothes makes human's body warm, and Santa Clause comes from cold country. That's why he chose red colour clothes!! It must be!! Ha ha ha...
What do you think?! Ami

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howz it going Ami?just a little assie lingo to remind you of perth. I enjoyed reading your story Ami and I have some useless trivia for you too.You are right red does absorb heat,but it to absorbs light a little,so at night it makes him harder to see when he flighs in the sky or when he is climbing down a fire place.did I to bore you to tears.

December 18, 2005 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Ami I think a ho ho ho and a chorus of come holy faithfulls is well suited to your story.merry christmas and a happy new year

December 18, 2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home